WİN network 07 January 2020 Win network privacy statement
We know that you care about how the information about you is used and shared,and that this Privacy Statement is carefully and sensitively
we appreciate your trust in us to provide it. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect and process your personal information through WIN Network social media digital web sites, services and applications (collectively, the "WIN Network Services"), which refer to this Privacy Statement. irongyo.com by visiting <url>, you accept and agree to the practices set forth in this Privacy Statement.…
• Turkey Qatar and Bulgaria security shield
• What personal information does win network collect about customers?
• For what purposes does WIN Network handle your personal information?
* Does win network share your personal information?
How Secure Is The Information About Me?
• What Information Can I Access?
• What Options Do I Have?
Are children allowed to use WIN Network Services?
• For How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
Contacts, Notifications & Changes
* Related applications and information
Responsible For Personal Information (Data)
What personal information does win network Al-sat-Yap Bank Collect About customers?
We collect personal information for the purpose of providing our products and services and continually improving them.
The types of information we collect are as follows:
• Information you provide us: we collect and store any information you provide to win network services. You may choose not to provide certain information to view examples of the information we collect, but you will not be able to take advantage of many of the WIN Network Services.
• Automatic information: when you use WIN Network services, we automatically collect and store certain types of information, such as information about your interaction with the content and information about your use of the win network services, including the services offered through the win network services. Many web pages use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses WIN Network Services. To see examples of the information we receive
• Information from other sources: we may also receive information about you from other sources. For what purposes does WIN Network process your personal information to see examples of the information we collect?
We process your personal information in order to carry out, present and improve WIN Network Services, which we offer to our customers. Among these aims are::
• Buy and deliver Al-sat-build Bank and services. We use your personal information to communicate with you about investment and delivery, to deliver real estate,construction,real estate and services, to process payments, and to search for and respond to claims, advertisements, services and promotions.
• Presentation, troubleshooting and development of WIN Network Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, perform performance evaluation, correct errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of WIN Network Social Media Digital Services.
• Recommendations and personalization. Properties, real estate,construction,property and services that may be of interest to you, to identify your preferences and IRONGYO A.We use your personal information to personalize your experience with our services.
• Compliance with legal obligations. In certain circumstances, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information under law. For example, we collect information about the place of incorporation and e-mail account from vendors for identification and other purposes.
• Communicating with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you through the various channels associated with the win network services (for example ,WhatsApp, GSM electronic mail, instant messaging).
Fraud prevention and credit risks. We process personal information to protect the security of our customers, WIN Network and others and to prevent and diagnose information fraud and abuse. We can also use rating methods to assess and manage 0% risk
What about cookies?
Does win network share your personal information?
Information about our investor or Al-sat-Yap portfolio is an important part of our business and we do not sell our customers personal information to others. Win network only personal information of our investors as described below İRONGYO.COM we share with affiliates that control and adopt practices that are subject to this Privacy Statement or that have at least the protection set forth in this Privacy Statement.
• Transactions with third parties: we are ready for your use of the services, products, and applications provided by third parties through or through the WIN Network Services. For example, you can invest in social media through our Digital websites from third party vendors. You may also know when a third party is involved in your transactions with third party entities that provide co-branded services, and when we share your investor information with that third party.
• Third party service providers: we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling investment places for real estate,construction,Emla and services, delivering contracts of supply and demand, sending emails,listing repeat information from investors, analyzing data, presenting marketing assistance, presenting social media digital results and links (including paid lists and links), processing payments, sending content, credit risk, and providing customer service. These third party service providers have access to the personal information they need to perform their functions, but they cannot use that information for any other purpose. In addition, we need to process personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
• Business transfers: we can sell or buy other businesses or services as we continue to improve our business. In such transactions, the investor's information of Al-sat-Yap real estate,construction,and property owners is usually one of the transferred business assets, but will continue to be subject to the promises made in the Privacy Statement previously available (unless the customer otherwise consents). Besides,irongyo.OF..customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets in a very unlikely situation, such as the purchase of or substantially all of its assets.
• Except as described above, when personal information about you is shared with third parties, you will receive a notification and have the opportunity to choose not to share that information.
Transfer Of Personal Data From Turkey:
<url> is committed to protecting and processing your personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.We can transfer it to our Bulgarian investor. When we transfer personal information to countries outside of the United States as described above, we ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by applicable law on data protection.
How Safe Is The Information About Me?
We design our systems and devices to protect your privacy and security.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software that encrypts the information when you log in to protect the security of your information during transmission.
• We carry out physical, electronic and procedural measures related to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal investor information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity from time to time before disclosing personal information about you.
* It is important to protect yourself from unauthorized access to your password, your computers, and your applications. After you finish using a public computer, make sure you log off. Make sure you are logged off…
What information do I access when I register?
What Options Do I Have?
You have the right to learn whether your personal data has been processed, to request information if your personal data has been processed, and to know the purpose for processing your personal data and whether it has been used for their purpose. If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our WIN Network Services. Many of our services contain settings that provide you with options for how your data is used.
• As mentioned above, you may choose not to provide certain information, but you will not be able to use most of WIN Network Services.
• You can add or update specific information to pages, such as those referenced in the Information section. We usually keep a copy of the old version for our records when you update the information.
• If you do not want to receive email,WhatsApp or other notices from us, please confirm your customer contact preferences. If you do not wish to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust the notification settings on your application or device.
The help feature in most social media digital internet browsers tells you how to prevent your Internet Browser from accepting new Cookies, how to enable the Internet browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies altogether. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on as cookies enable you to take advantage of some of the basic features of the win network services. For example, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may not access or use any WIN network service that requires you to log in.
• If you want to browse our social media digital page sites as a tool, you can do this by logging out of your account and disabling cookies in your browser.
If you consent to the processing of your personal information for a particular purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time. From the moment you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your data for that purpose. • Sellers may add or update certain information from the vendor Center, update account information by accessing the vendor account information, and update notification preferences to share e-mail or other communications they receive from us...
In addition, subject to applicable legislation, you have the right to access, correct and delete your personal data. You may also object to the automatic processing of your personal data if you believe it has generated a result against you. If you would like to do any of these, please contact WIN Network Consulting Services.
• When you become a member, you have the right to know the third parties in which personal data is transferred in Turkey or abroad.
• You have the right to request that these processes be notified to third parties in which the personal data is transferred if you request to correct or delete your personal data.
Are children allowed to use WIN Network Services?
Win network does not sell products that children can buy. We sell children's products that adults can buy. If you are under 20 years of age, you may use WIN Network Services only through a parent or guardian.
For how long do we keep your personal information?
We retain your personal information for the period specified in this Privacy Statement for the purpose of ensuring that you continue to use WIN Network services uninterrupted, or for the period specified in this Privacy Statement for the purpose for which you are legally permitted to do so, such as tax and accounting, or for the period in which you are otherwise notified. For example, we retain your transaction history and e-mail address to our investors so that you can review (and reproduce if you wish) your previously provided real estate,construction,and property presentation file portfolios and to improve the relevance of the marketing and content we recommend to you.
Contacts, Notifications & Changes
If you have any concerns about the privacy of WIN Network or if you would like to contact one of our data providers, please contact us by writing a detailed description or email us at <URL>. send an e-mail to your address, and we'il try to solve the problem for you. IRONGO A. acting as data officerTurkey s social media, digital marketing..
Our business is constantly changing and our Privacy Statement will change accordingly. You will need to check our social media digital e-mail,WhatsApp Web page frequently to see recent changes. Unless otherwise specified, our current Privacy Statement applies to all information we have about you and your account. We stand by our promises and will not fundamentally change our policies and practices without the consent of our affected investors, making it less likely to protect the investor information we have collected in the past.
Examples Of Collected Information
Information you provide when you use WIN Network News Services
We share information with you when you do the following::
• When you search for products or services;
* When you export a presentation file via WIN Network Services;
• When you submit information to your account (and if you have more than one account if you have used multiple email addresses or WhatsApp GSM numbers while you are offering real estate,construction,real estate with us) or on your profile;
• When you submit information to your reseller account or any other social media account that makes it possible for you to provide or improve software, files or services to win network investors;
• When you provide your products or services through or through WIN Network Services;
* When you contact us by email or other means;
• When you complete an AL-sat-build, support request or supply and demand participation form;
• Participate in discussion boards, provide customer reviews, and score stars or short when we understand them
As a result of these actions, you may provide us with the following information: your name, e-mail address, GSM number, location information; persons whom purchases were sent; persons listed in your one-click settings (including addresses and WhatsApp numbers); your friends and other persons ' e-mail addresses; the content of the reviews and emails you send us; your personal information in your profile; …
Information From Other Sources
Some examples of information we receive from other sources are as follows:
• Updated WhatsApp and e-mail address information we use to correct our registration and provide easier future purchase or communication from our investors or other third parties;
• Account information, purchase or monetization information, page views, or other information that we share with you, or that we offer you technical, paid or re-paid social media digital services.;
* Information about your interactions with the pages and services offered by our affiliates;
* Search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links), are included in the confidentiality agreement..
Information You Can Access
Irony A.Information you can access from the services include::
• Recent investor status;
* All of your presentation file history;
• Information that may be used to identify a contact (including name, e-mail address, WhatsApp, communications and personalized advertising preferences, address portfolios, and one-click Settings) );
• Proposals and recommendations that you have reviewed recently include real estate,construction,real estate (we recommend you and improve your suggestions));
• Including your Profile (Product Reviews, suggestions, and personal profile));
• Sellers can access their accounts and other information by updating their accounts in the vendor center and set their contact preferences.
Win network (collectively, the Iron YG group companies or the “WE”) is part of the win network security framework from member states of the European Union. In this context, the Ministry of Commerce
We are registered to adhere to the security principles.
If you have any questions or complaints about the way we process your personal information or about our privacy practices in general, please contact us. please contact us at <url>. We'il respond to your message as soon as possible. In the event that we cannot resolve your security-related complaints or process your complaint on time, you can report your complaint to the WIN Network Center, which provides an impartial third party dispute resolution service. it responds to complaints and offers a free and appropriate application system..
IRON GROUP COMPANIES
The following companies, as of January 20,2013, IRONGYO A.Ş is included within the scope of confidentiality certificate:
iron YG a.sh
WIN Network Social Media Group
WIN Network Web Services,
Ecolog Digital Services
Ekolik software services